- Office of the Registrar: Don't know how to register for classes? Need a copy of your transcripts? The Registrar's Office is here to help! They are your one-stop shop for information about academics, graduation, or your degree requirements! See here for a list of commonly asked questions or give them a visit in Rm. 110 in the Administration Building!
- Financial Aid & Scholarships: Paying for college can be a confusing and frustrating process but Financial Aid is here to help! They can help you break down confusing legal language and provide Timely Tips for getting your FAFSA paperwork in on time! Check them out in Rm 113 in the Administration Building!
- Albertsons Library: Yours truly! The Library has access to thousands of resources ranging from a wide variety of subjects. As a student, take advantage of our many services! If you are looking for something specific for your major, check out our Subject Guides! Best of all, the library is open from 7am-Midnight nearly each night of the semester! We’re located in the heart of the Quad and are also available 24/7 online at library.boisestate.edu!
- Dining Locations: Let’s face it: we all get hungry! Whether you’re looking for a quick bite or want a full course meal, Boise State has you covered no matter which side of campus you’re on. If you are near the Interactive Learning Center (ILC), check out the Bits And Bytes Food Court! Just looking for Subway? Find one of our two locations in either the Education Building or the Student Union Building! Speaking of the Student Union Building, don’t forget about the Boise River Cafe (BRC)! Open year long, this all-you-can-eat restaurant is sure to have something you want! There are also other great food/coffee places in the SUB! And of course, one cannot operate without Starbucks! Find it in Albertsons Library (another great reason to visit the library)!
- Testing Center: Chances are that in some point in your academic career, you will have to take an exam at the Online Testing Center. Located on the 4th Floor of the Education Building, this department offers you plenty of resources to help you ace those exams.
- Career Center: Not sure what to major in? Looking for a job on or off campus? Need someone to talk to about your professional future? Head to the Career Center for answers to all these questions. Services include job searching, career planning, and one-on-one career counseling! Located near the Student Union Building across from the Rec Center.
- Recreation Center: Physical fitness is just as important as mental fitness! Our campus recreation center includes person instructional fitness programs, group exercises classes, personal training, and so much more! Other features of the rec center include our indoor pool, rock climbing gym, rental shop, and intramural sports teams! Ride a bike to campus? Check out the Cycle Learning Center for bike repair, rentals, and safety tips!
- Student Involvement & Leadership Center (SILC): Want to join a student organization on campus? Need help organizing your own student organization? ‘Get Involved’ Student Involvement & Leadership Center! Located on the second floor in the Student Union Building, this unit provides resources to help student organizations succeed. ASBSU, Boise State's student government, is also housed here.
- Bookstore: Running out of school supplies? Need to buy your textbooks? The bookstore has you covered. Check out the hundreds of supplies available for nearly all majors on campus. Merchandise includes, textbooks, art supplies, apparel, discounted technology, and graduation memorabilia. Once the semester is over, make a little extra money but selling your textbooks back.
- Health Services: Staying healthy is extremely important while in college. That is why our Health Services department provides many services to ensure that you stay in peak condition all year long. Services include urgent care, counseling, and wellness programs (massage, anyone?). Be sure to check out their list of health topics and how to stay healthy in any situation!
There you have it! For more information on where resources are located on campus, always feel free to call Boise State’s Information Desk at 426-INFO.
Arthur Aguilera, Student Assistant at Albertsons Library