Have you visited the new books shelf on the first floor of the library lately? If not, you may want to stop by, as this ever-changing collection of the newest items purchased by Albertsons Library always offers a mix of interesting and compelling titles.
Here are just a few of the titles you can find there now:
- The Comanche Empire, by Pekka Hämäläine
- Happiness: a revolution in economics, by Bruno S. Frey
- Emotion-regulating Play Therapy with ADHD Children, by Enrico Gnaulati
- Book Crush: for kids and teens: recommended reading for every mood, moment, and interest by Nancy Pearl
- Fort Stanwix National Monument: Reconstructing the Past and Partnering for the Future, by Joan M. Zenzen
- Caribou and Conoco: Rethinking Environmental Politics in Alaska’s ANWR and Beyond, by Robert J. McMonagle