7.28.2009

Meet Amy!

Hello! My name is Amy Vecchione and I am the new Reference Librarian at Albertsons Library. My primary responsibilities will be engaging individuals who come to the reference desk, conducting instruction sessions, and working as a liaison for the Chemistry department. I am very excited to be here and working with everyone throughout the new year.

To tell you a bit about my background, I have lived in the Boise area for the past four years and love the combination of nature and technology that the Treasure Valley has to offer. Although I grew up in New Jersey, I have lived in the West for the past 15 years.

Some of my favorite things to do involve swimming, road biking, music, food, and any kind of adventure. I received my MLIS from the University of Washington in 2007 and my undergraduate degree from UC Berkeley in 2000.

I have been moonlighting on weekends at the reference desk, and also have worked on some Library Research Guides. You can see my profile and other research interests here: http://guides.boisestate.edu/profile.php?uid=6120

Please give me a call at (208) 426-1625, e-mail at amyvecchione@boisestate.edu or stop by my office on the first floor of the library, if you want to chat. I am most happy to do so.

No comments: