Are you daunted by an upcoming research project? Want to know more about what the library has to offer? Join us for a free 10 minute training session in the library.
The "10 Minutes to..." sessions will be repeated a few times from 12:00 noon - 12:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, January 25th through February 5th.
Boise State librarians will cover the essentials of research in these short sessions. Look for us just inside the library's front doors, near the entrance to Starbucks. Planned workshops include:
- Monday, 1/25: Navigating the New Library Website
- Tuesday, 1/26: Finding a MOVIE at the Library
- Wednesday, 1/27: Finding Images and Videos on the Web
- Thursday, 1/28: Google Search Tips
- Friday, 1/29: Secrets of Database Searching
- Monday, 2/1: Google It: Exploring Google Services
- Tuesday, 2/2: Finding MUSIC at the Library
- Wednesday, 2/3: Finding Ebooks
- Thursday, 2/4: Getting Started with Your Research
- Friday, 2/5: Google Scholar Search Tips