9.14.2010

Meet Julia, New Archivist in Special Collections!

Hello, BSU community! I am the new archivist in Special Collections and have been here since July. Before this position, I was the archivist at Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin (Go Packers!). Prior to that, I served as Project Archivist of the Southeast Asian Archive at the University of California, Irvine.

I received a Master of Library and Information Science degree and a Master's of History degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. I also received a Bachelor of Music degree from Ouachita University.

In my new position I will be working with the University Archives part of Special Collections and working with university records. I will also be working with digital collections that include university materials.

Have a question about BSU's history or donating university records to the University Archives? Feel free to contact me by phone 426-4308, by e-mail juliastringfellow@boisestate.edu, or by visiting Special Collections located on the second floor of the library.

No comments: