Welcome to the Albertsons Library. We've been a busy library this summer and we're ready for the Fall 2012 semester. Here are a few of the things available to you to make your visit to the library a fun, research-handy place:
- Bring your laptop or mobile device--the whole building is Wi-Fi enabled.
- There are over 110 computers with Microsoft Office 2010, Mac and PC laptops and notebooks for checkout.
- Check out an iPad (2nd gen.) at the Circulation desk, each with tons of helpful apps.
- Scanners, microform readers, and multiple BroncoPrint stations in the first and second floors--all wired to include wireless printing from your laptop.
- Access the library from your phone via our mobile website.
- A Starbucks coffee shop on the first floor.
- Extensive subject guides in fields such as Public Administration, Radiologic Sciences, Educational Technology and many more, via the library's LibGuides system.
- A growing collection of streaming video databases on a wide range of subjects--watch online or on your portable device.
- The library catalog now sports a large eBook collection--you can read books online or download it to your portable device.
- Access thousands of articles from journals and magazines from the A-Z list of databases. You will find that more and more of our databases are mobile-friendly, too.
- Have questions about research, campus, or anything at all? We’re available to help you via our reference chat, on Facebook, and on Twitter. Or you can text us your questions at (208) 546-9982.
Please let us know how we can be of service!