Albertsons Library’s staff and faculty are here to help you create, discover, learn, and innovate.
|Using Makey Makeys to Play Drums!|
The campus community has participated in some great workshops to help you learn how to use this new technology. The Discover by Doing workshops presents new topics and more workshops coming up!
In this hands on series we will provide a personalized introduction to the library’s technology and resources to help you make your ideas become a reality.
Students will also be showcasing their works, creations, and ideas in a new series called Lightning Talks. Each student will share what they have learned along the way, how they overcame obstacles, and how you can learn to use this technology as well.
New workshop titles include:
- 3D Modelling by student Gregory Brasier - Lightning Talks Series
- Storyboard to Screen by student Amanda Baschnagel - Lightning Talks Series
- Viva Lowes Vegas! by student Scott Schmader - Lightning Talks Series
- Sculpt with Sculpey Clay by student Phillip Barrera - Lightning Talks Series
- Hands on with HTML
- Would You Like Some Pi?
- Getting Creative with Makey Makeys
- Creating a 3D Digital Model Is a Snap with 123D Catch
Learn more, and register at bit.ly/discoverbydoing
If you have any suggestions, comments, questions, or idea for future workshops, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org