- Newspapers - Includes current and archival newspapers like The New York Times, USA Today, Atlanta Journal and Constitution, Boston Globe, Financial Times, and hundreds more!
- Magazines -Provides current and archival issues of sought-after sources like Newsweek, the Economist, Consumer Reports, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, Spectator, Publishers Weekly, and Business Week.
- Trade Journals -Offers current and archival issues for virtually any discipline. Includes titles like U.S. Banker, Securities Industries News, Accountancy Age, Advertising Age, PR Week, Modern Physician, and many more.
- Company Information - Provides SEC filings and Hoover’s company records, including profiles for thousands of private and public U.S. corporations.
- International Publications - Includes popular international sources like European Report, Middle East Observer and World News Connection.
- Newswires - Get the most current news from more than 400 newswires, including the Associated Press, U.S. Newswire, and numerous international wires.
- Newsletters -Access timely information across many specialties, including Alternative Medicine Alert, Agriculture Chemical News, White House press releases, Wireless News, and many others. -
- Broadcast Transcripts -Offers more than 900 television and radio transcripts that includes national and local news content from ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox, MSNBC, NBC, PBS, and BBC radio.
- Foreign Language Publications. Search non-English news sources available in Afrikaans, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
Westlaw adds News and Business
Westlaw, one of the premier legal research databases available to you via the Library's website, has added a new collection of databases known as News and Business: