In UNIV 106 you will learn:
- How to choose a research topic and develop search strategies that generate results.
- Where to find the best information for your research topic.
- How to use library resources effectively, with an emphasis on our digital resources.
UNIV 106 is a one-credit course. Three sections are being offered in fall; two in-person and one distance:
- Mondays, 12:40-1:30 PM | Instructor, Rick Stoddart
- Wednesdays, 8:40-9:30 AM | Instructor, Sara Seely
- Distance section (BlackBoard) | Instructor, Kim Leeder