- For students, over 110 computers with Microsoft Office 2007, laptops (Macs & PCs) for checkout, and library pages geared toward your scholarly needs (check it out: undergraduate and graduate). Plus we have two multimedia stations with additional hardware and software to create and edit multimedia projects.
- Library pages for Faculty. You will find links to a variety of library resources targeted to your scholarly and teaching needs, from library services and collections to contact information for the library liaison to your department.
- A Starbucks coffee shop on the first floor. Get your caffeine fix here!
- Have questions about research, campus, or anything at all? We’re available to help you via our reference chat, on Facebook, and on Twitter. Or you can text us your questions at (208) 546-9982.
- Access to thousands of journals and magazines in our growing collection of databases, all available at the A-Z list of databases.
- Find research resources using our extensive interactive subject guides: Criminal Justice, Public Administration, Kinesiology, Sociology and many more via Alberstons Library's LibGuides system.
- Digital screens in presentation rooms on the first and second floors, so you can plug in your laptop and view your presentation on the big screen.
Your Library is Ready!
Albertsons Library is ready for Fall 2010! We have lots of great resources to make your research endeavors shine. Here’s a quick list of what you can expect at the library this semester: