The Library catalog will be offline December 26th through December 29th for an important software upgrade. Patrons wishing to search our collection during the upgrade window may do so at the WorldCat database from the Library's "Find Articles" page.
- To look for Library holdings while Voyager is unavailable go to WorldCat and conduct your search.
- If the item is owned by Boise State University, following the statement "Libraries worldwide" Boise State University will be highlighted.
- Click on the link for the title.
- Near the bottom of the bibliographic record will be the statement "Class Descriptors:" followed by a partial Library of Congress and/or Dewey call number. You can use these numbers to find the item in the collection when the library reopens.
- See this short video for an example.