Albertsons Library celebrates the scholarship and creative output of all Boise State University faculty and staff who published articles, books, and creative texts between September 1, 2007, and August 31, 2008.
As of this writing there are over 190 university authors in the bibliography! Please go to http://library.boisestate.edu/faculty/ and note the following improvements:
- Updated online submission form
- Expanded fields to include multiple co-authors
- Submit multiple citations by the same author
- Draft bibliography is available online
- Draft bibliography auto-updates when new citations are entered
Mark your calendars! Albertsons Library will display the books, articles, and creative works of University Authors in the library during January and February, culminating with a celebration on February 4, 2009, from 3:30-5:00 in the library's McCain Room. The university community is invited to meet those being recognized and applaud their scholarship and creativity. Individual introductions will be made at 4:00 pm.
If you have questions, please contact Barbara Glackin.