This has been a summer of change at the Library: materials have moved, the new Starbucks will open in mid-August, the Library's birthday celebration is September 5th, and most of the Library computers now require Bronco Web authentication.
Other changes include:
- The Current Periodicals (for new journals and magazines) is now located on the north side of the Library (1st floor).The paperback browsing collection will move next to the Starbucks space (1st floor).
- New computers have been added and most will require login in with your Bronco Web user name and password (all floors).
- Starbucks' grand opening will be August 27th, the first week of classes. You can see the construction progress at our Flickr page.
- Print indexes have been rearranged and are still located north of the Reference Desk (1st floor).
- The Career collection, college catalogs and phonebooks are now located north of the Reference Desk, next to the Current Periodicals collection (1st floor).
- The Library catalog now shows you the floor location of all titles. A new Spanish interface will be available soon!
- New hires at the Library include four new librarians and one Head of Public Services.